Monday 7 October 2013

Alisha's birthday card - All Dressed Up

When I came across this digi from All dressed up I couldn't resist it, I knew it was the perfect image for my daughter's 11th birthday card - so girly and an absolute dream to work with :-)
I coloured the image with promarkers and went for a purple theme as its one of Alisha's favourite colours (and it gave me an excuse to use my fave too lol) Kept it simple with a die cut border, heart and flower then added ribbon and gems from my stash.
As the All Dressed Up blog has just launched their first challenge - "Anything Goes", I'm going to enter this as its the first challenge I've done for a long time, and its the perfect way to get back into challenges, and give me the kick I need lol


Challenges


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Love what you have done with Abi, beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing with us for our Challenge at All Dressed Up xxx

Marilyn said...

Oh, this is so pretty. This is the first Abi dress I've seen done in the gray/purple and I like it a lot! Your daughter is going to love this gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and we hope to see you again.
Marilyn

Anne said...

A beautiful card, Abi looks great in purple and I'm sure your daughter will just love this:)
Thanks for playing along with our first challenge on All Dressed Up. Hope to see you join us next time
Anne x

lis-m said...

Hi Caroline, what an adorable card you have created.. lovely!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up for our first challenge. Good luck!