Thursday 21 August 2008

Finally got something to show :-)





Taken a while but finally got a couple of cards made!!! 2 are birthday cards for my stepdad who's birthday was on the 16th and wedding anniversary cards for my mum & stepdad's anniversary yesterday - the camera was having a 'moment' so couldn't get clear pics of the birthday cards :-(


The Kinkade image is one I coloured a while ago and the others are all coloured with my new prismas, backing papers are papermania simply elegant, dovecraft fantasy and printables from canon scrapbook


7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

all lovely

glad to see you back!!

hugs jane x

Shazza said...

great cards, especially the Kinkade one
Sharon
x

Rita Holmes said...

just stopping by to say Hi from a SBS16 blogging sister.

tracey said...

wow you have been busy they are lovely

Unknown said...

I love these, the Kinkade one is beautiful and I think I like it the most because it is so different - ChrissyX

Angela K said...

Beautiful cards, great coloring on the Kinkade!

jo said...

stunning cards, love the colours ,huggs jo x