Friday 24 October 2008

10 minute warning!!!!


My darling daughter decided to tell me 10 mins before they were due out to school that it's her teacher's birthday today and she wanted a card for her!!! I had some images coloured already so just 'threw' something together quickly - just hope her teacher likes it!!! maybe next time she'll give me 15 mins then I can add some embellishments lololol
Image is one of the Tilda Pink Ribbons (but wanted a change from pink lol), coloured with prismas and coated with a 3d gloss, embossed card was sent to me by a friend with a cuttlebug, paper and sentiment sticker from my stash


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ten minute, bimin' eck...well done you. I couldn't do anything in 10 minutes!

jo said...

its sooo very stunning hun, huggs jo x

tracey said...

gorgeous card

Aimee said...

So cute!