Monday 26 January 2009

Finally made a card !!!

Can't believe this is the first thing I've made since before christmas - how bad is that!!! I think my creative streak has either gone into hibernation or got swamped with all the college assignments!!!

This one's for a flower swap in one of the yahoo groups I belong to. The image is from an image swap we did a while back over on sbs 16, coloured with prismas & white spirit, with a nice coating of glitter glue for an added bit of sparkle. papers, ribbons and flower from my stash, sentiment is a stamp I bought a while back and thought it would be appropriate! Not sure if its one of my best cards, but seeing as I'm a bit rusty I'm fairly happy with it :-)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely .. love the colours you've picked and also the blooms .. very pretty.

Debbie
:-))