Tuesday 19 May 2009

blog award :-)



These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award"

I actually got this a couple of weeks back from Clare, but sort of got bogged down with all the college work and completely forgot to upload it. thank you so much hun, it means a lot when there's so many fab blogs around, you made my day by choosing my blog for an award :-) xxxx

I'm passing this on to

Anesha
Ju
Jo
Mary
Linda
Jackie
Linda
Maria

8 comments:

jo said...

hi hun, ohhh thats sooo sweet of you , very biggg huggs , hope head is beter today and not painful?
it might be down too all that reading you have done jo x

Jackie said...

Thank you Caroline, I really appreciate it and love getting awards. I will put it on my blog and pass it on to 8 others.

Jackie
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you Caroline, promise to add it soon.Hope you are doing well with your assignments.
Hugs Anesha

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's very sweet of you Caroline, thank you!
Hugs,
Maria xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Caroline - You have certainly made my day X

Good Luck with the assignments!

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi caroline, thanks for putting me up for this award, what I love about it is that I originally passed it on to jo, lol and now I am getting it back via you lol well friends are made to go around have fun amongst the swotting, ju x

gypsyrose said...

Hi Caroline, thanks for this award, Im glad im classed as one of your friends thats nice.
I will get it on my site today
Hugs Mary

thread-bare said...

Glad you liked your award hun xx Clare x