Tuesday 3 January 2012

Just Inspirational Week 9

Hope everyone's had a great holiday season! It seems like forever since I've blogged lol but had a mad month with sorting Mum's funeral and christmas etc - its certainly good to be back to some kind of normality.
This week's sponsor on Just Inspirational Challenges is Limited Runs Digital Stamps. I used the picture chosen by Kelly to inspire my colour choices for the dragonfly image. It's not my usual card but I love how it's turned out, I really enjoyed making this and love the colour combo - definitely one I'll use again!
Papers, ribbons and embellishments are from my stash, images coloured with promarkers and of course stickles on the wings for that extra sparkle!!

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card caroline.the images are fab and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

gypsyrose said...

Love your card its so pretty.Sorry to hear about your mum. hope your ok,xx