Wednesday 1 April 2009

my stamp arrived..........

.......... and I couldn't wait to ink her up and have a play!!!!!
So, here's the first of I'm sure many cards with tilda dressed as the cutest little bunny..... papers are basic grey 2 scoops (neopolitan and non-fat yogurt)and cherry arte (Kitty Lou Becca Boo) from The Scrapbook Garden Tilda and tree were coloured with prismas, the tree's one of the new Tilda spring collection - not a stamp I have unfortunately, but got a few images from a friend so thought i'd put them to use heehee - would have been impolite not to :-)ribbon from stash, green flower cut from the cherry arte bp..... decided not to go with too many embellishments - wanted to let the papers do their thing lololol Carried through to the inside and attempted to decorate the inner - used a couple of strips of the cherry arte paper, a panel of the neopolitan and inked up tilda onto a small circle and coloured with prismas again!!!

4 comments:

thread-bare said...

Awww she looks adorable hun xx So glad I could help out xx Clare x

jo said...

ahh hun, she is very stunning hun,
love papers you have used huggs jo x

Saskia said...

So sweet and beautiful!!! Lovely card!

Greetings,
Saskia

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi caroline I have just found your blog, love the tilda card isnt she just adorable, I like how you have also embellished the inside of the card great work ju x