Wednesday 9 April 2008

Calling all sisters of SBS16!!!

Just wanted to say a quick hello, see what everyone's up to and basically to introduce myself to you all!!! I'm 35, married with 4 children, been married 12 years this coming October. I love to make cards and will have a go at most techniques. I'm still fairly new to stamping so have lots and lots to learn - be warned I'll probably be bombarding you all with questions and sending loads of pics of my 'attempts' - you'll soon be fed up of me hehe!!!
Got my new ink pads today so looking forward to having a play and seeing what I can create - its so much fun!!!!

xxx

8 comments:

jo said...

welcome to the sisterhood hun, its me your friendly sbs-13 sis jo x

Aimee said...

Hi Caroline, hope you're having a wonderful day! happy stamping! SBS-16

Kazza said...

Hi Caroline
great to meet you, looking forward to getting to know you better. I will try and visit often :o)

mel4christ said...

Hi, thought I would say hi. I'm Melanie and part of the SBS 16. I'm excited to be a part of the sisterhood!!!

Saz said...

hi welcome to the sisterhood sara x

Percy said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood! Looking forward to the fun times! :)

Cheers,

Percy

Angela K said...

Hello from another SBS 16 sister!

TinaB said...

Hi Sister!

Love your blog xx