Well, this wasn't what I had in mind when I started - ended up with something completely different to my original plan as I couldn't find the backing sheet I wanted - and when I found a decent substitute had no ink to print it hehe.
Well, it was back to the drawing board and rethinking and this is the finished result - not colours I'd normally use but thought I'd go for something a bit different - and I'm pleased with it. The backing sheet, paper ribbon and tag are freebies I got in a magazine about a year ago and hadn't found anything to use them for. Edwin and the bench are coloured with watercolour paints and pencils and the black is drawn on with a fine liner just to add more definition cos I covered some bits with the paint :-) When I'd done I edged the card, tag and ribbon with gold line peel offs just to lift it a little. Not a girly colour in sight!!! I really love these magnolia stamps they're so versatile and fit just about any occasion! And they're cute as well which helps a lot!